Mission & Outreach at First UMC is rooted in God's mission of healing the world. As a church, we are sent out each week in order to be the hands and feet of Christ to a world in need of hope and unconditional love. Join us as we seek to care for the marginalized and the oppressed through embodied service, material goods, and speaking truth to power in love.
Featured organizations we partner with:
- Neighbors in Need: a network of local food pantries. (www.needfood.org)
- The People's Pantry of North Andover: a partnership with The North Parish—Unitarian Universalist's food ministry. (www.northparish.org)
- Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity (www.merrimackvalleyhabitat.org)
- United Methodist Committee on Relief (www.umcor.org)
- United Methodist Economic Ministry of Maine (www.umeconomicministry.com)